This detailed collection of navigation charts of the San Juan Islands are based on the NOAA Charts, but have enhanced features. They may be used for navigation. Features of the Puget Sound Chart Book include:
- lat/long read outs of navigational aids
- yeoman reference points on charts
- magnetic courses with distances in nautical miles
- compass rose with annual increase in variation
- aerial photos of harbors and anchorages
Coverage: San Juan Islands -Whidbey Island and Bellingham to Boundary Pass, 23 pages. Most pages scale = 1:33,000, some pages are 1:89,000.
Spiral bound and waterproof!